Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kips



Yes Kips are quite innovative -

A google search for my avatar name quickly locates me. I guess even an avatar cant hide that easy. But that site says nothing really about Wander. I did find some useful info
"729 others with last name "Kips"
54 others with first name "Wander"


Oh Boy I found something much more fun - Thank God for the Urban Dictionary
.
kip --- 361 up, 76 down love ithate it

Napoleon Dynamite's Bro
N-"Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips Kip."
K-"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."



Kip
kip 63 up, 65 down love ithate it

Slang term (Irish)

An untidy, dirty or unattractive place.
"Your bedroom is such a kip, man!"
"Tidy up this kip!"
"Oh, what a fucking kip! Im out of here!"

Kip 7 up, 43 down love ithate it

A short way of saying crab infested pussy
That chick Rachel got kip.

KIPS 2 up, 3 down love ithate it

An acronym for "kid in purple shirt". Likes to watch girls pee. Likes Asians. Typically seen sporting windbreakers, New Balances, 90's jeans and a smile. Enjoys awkward breakfasts in the dining hall. Likes pregaming with captain morgan.
"I need someone to dance with my friend, he's a KIPS." "Oh man, she's drunk, maybe she'll do it."
creepy,andy,purple,windbreakers,asian
by Mergison Sep 7, 2008 share this add comment
2. kips love ithate it

short for kissable lips
I wonder if he has kips?

No comments: